Hello everyone, I’m Stephanie O’Quigley – Owner of SnappedUp.ie…
I launched SnappedUp.ie in 2012 out of a combined love for writing, fashion, entertainment and social media. I enjoy using my blog as an outlet to share my journey, tips and tricks and inspiration with my readers and am grateful for the opportunities and experience it has given me so far.
In a nutshell, I’m a passionate girly girl leading the healthiest life I can. My hobbies include running, reading and writing and I spend a lot of time Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
My dream is to do work that I love and that can also provide me with enough to fund my expensive desires. I want to travel more, learn more and touch more people. Stay up to date with my journey here on SnappedUp.ie and don’t be afraid to say hello too…
Email – OQuigley.Stephanie@gmail.com
Twitter – @StephanieOQ
Instagram – @StephanieOQuigley
Snapchat – StephanieOQ
- Stellar Magazine – #MyBlogLife We Meet Stephanie O’Quigley
- IMAGE Magazine – Here today, huge tomorrow. Ireland’s Next Generation of Beauty Pro’s.
- Goss.ie – The Ultimate Top 80 Irish people to follow on Snapchat
- RTE – On the Blog with SnappedUp.ie
- Stellar.ie – 3 of Ireland’s Top Fitfammer’s tell us how to stay in shape this Bank Holiday weekend
- RSVP Magazine – Catwalk Style Spotlight
- AmberLeighDoyle.com – BlogLovin’ Stephanie O’Quigley, Editor of SnappedUp.ie
- The D.I.T Edition – Thin to Fit : Is Health the new Black?
- LittlePieceOfLynda – Exclusive Interview with Cocoa Brown Stephanie O’Quigley
- Mom Fitness Diary – Interview with Stephanie O’Quigley & her Inspirational 5 Stone Weight-loss Story
- Campus.ie – From Thin to Fit
- ErinLindsayJournalism – Interview with Editor of SnappedUp.ie
- AJMakeup.com – Ladies I Love to Follow on Snapchat
- Frillseeker.ie – Bloggers Choice
- Penny & Polariods – Penny & Polaroids meets SnappedUp.ie
- SheilaAnnoBlogs – People who I watch on Snapchat
- I am a Leo and I believe in star signs, what are you?
- I have lost 70lbs / 5 stones / 31kgs and kept it off.
- Animals are not my friends.
- Pink really is my favourite colour.
- Spicy food is not accepted on my palate.
- I have 3 brothers and a very close knit family.
- I don’t eat sugar.
- I pretend my life is better than it is and that makes me feel good.
- There is never a thrill ride thrilling enough for me or a scary movie scary enough for me.
- I auditioned for the X Factor.
- I never pursued my career in music.
- When I was younger, I wrote everything in a journal and documented my days on paper.
- I’m a social media addict.
- There is too much internet and too little time.
- I don’t drink alcohol.
- If you’re a blonde I probably have a crush on you.
Areas of Interest
- Fashion and beauty
- Design (typography)
- Social media
- Marketing & branding
- Pop culture & entertainment